The EIT Digital Student Services Office located in Budapest has been created to bring the EIT Digital MSc programs to students’ attention, and to help them gain access to the curriculum of their choice.
The Student Services Office uses region specific knowledge in accessing the students, and provides them with up-to-date information.
What do we offer to future students?
- practical information on the application requirements, application deadlines and available scholarships;
- assistance with preparing the application materials, with a particular emphasis on writing the motivation letters.
If you are interested in our program, please contact us! We are happy to meet you at CLC Budapest to discuss your questions face-to face and guide you through the whole application process!
Click here for further information on admission requirements or application instructions.
What do we offer to current students?
Students get all the attention and help that will make their student life smooth and successful. The Student Service Office help on the basis of the individual students’ needs and wants, and
- provides technical information on the programme, including the curricula and the internships;
- consulting services real time and online;
- help in any questions concerning housing, etc.
At each partner university, students get all the attention and help that will make their transition from one country (university) to another smooth and successful. The local staff offers help on the basis of the students’ individual needs.
EIT Digital Budapest Associate Partner Group
1117 Budapest, Bogdánfy utca 10/a, Hungary
Student Service Office
Phone: +36.1.381.23.32, +36.30.607.5449
Last modified: July 18, 2016