We provide a guaranteed three months internship for our MSc students.
Partnership and activities in Budapest
Joint education and research programs with leading companies in informatics and telecommunication:
- decade long partnerships between the universities ELTE and BME and some of the big local companies, i.e: Ericsson Hungary, Nokia Solutions and Networks, Hungarian Telekom, Cisco and ELTE-Soft.
- Master and PhD students working on projects initiated by the companies;
- research laboratories jointly managed by the companies and the universities;
- a number of patents, open source software solutions and publications on technology improvement.
A platform of innovative SMEs:
- several Hungarian medium size enterprises have become successful players in the international ICT sector;
- it integrates the Hungarian ICT companies in a network of dynamically developing SMEs;
- it encourages new collaboration partnerships, knowledge transfer and joint R&D activities;
- the number of SMEs joining the platform is continuously growing.
Empowering entrepreneurship for the students:
- Individual mentoring to support students’ start-up enterprises:
- awareness-raising programs;
- innovation and entrepreneurship workshops organized by the Universities ELTE and BME;
- legal/IPR support and involvement of coaches/business mentors.
- A network of early stage investors and venture funds to be formed.
- Some examples of successful start-ups from the Universities ELTE and BME:
- Tresorit received a HUF 380 million investment from Euroventures IV venture capital investment fund and nine private investors – Tresorit develops a cloud based, secure file synchronising software, specifically designed to share the business users’ confidential data;
- The Turtle Games team won the third prize at the Imagine Cup, Sydney, Australia.
Last modified: August 21, 2014