Join us to get hands-on experience of the EIT Digital Master School
• Do you come from any of the ARISE countries listed below?
Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
• Do you study Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, IT, Telecommunications, Maths or a similar subject?
• Would you be interested in an international European master programme starting in September 2017?
Join the 5th EIT Digital Master School Kick-off event in Rennes, and spend four days with tomorrow’s digital entrepreneurs! Find out why joining this programme is a life-changing opportunity for IT students.
From Thursday October 27 to Saturday October 29 2016, EIT Digital is hosting its 2016 Master School Kick-off in Rennes, France. 360 students of 50 different nationalities enrolled in a network of 20 European partner universities will attend this event.
By participating in this event you will have a unique opportunity to:
• get familiar with the EIT Digital Master Programme,
• discover this unique programme offering a technical major and an Innovation and Entrepreneurship minor,
• participate in our Business Challenge,
• get to know the professors and university staff involved in the programme,
• network with the students who started the two-year programme a few days ago.
Your travel and accommodation for this programme will be organised and covered by the EIT Digital Master School. The call is open until 9 October 2016.
• In order to apply, please send your CV to Zsuzsa Várhalmi (email@example.com), and please include also a motivation letter, explaining why you would like to participate in the EIT Digital Master School Kick-Off Event. Being an ARISE country citizen is a must, and requested fields of study are Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, IT, Telecommunications, Maths or a similar subject.
. Members are selected based on their studies, motivation letter, and their CV.
Students who are in their final year of their Bachelor studies are preferred.
Last modified: October 5, 2016